In-Store Return Policy:
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a Changes In Latitude receipt and all ORIGINAL tags attached
- Refunds given within SEVEN days of purchase
- Store Credit given up to FOURTEEN days from the date of purchase. After 14 days all sales FINAL and NO returns or exchanges or store credits allowed.
- NO RETURNS ON SALE items, liquids, underwear, eye masks, or ELECTRONIC/ ELECTRIC items. NO EXCEPTIONS
- All merchandise must be in NEW condition to return or exchange
- CIL reserves the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee after 14 days and store credit given ONLY
Terms of Service
By using our online service, website or any other services by Changes In Latitude Travel Store, you consent to the following terms:
-You agree to comply with the specifics of the website where applicable in regards to shopping, information, blogs and all other services on our website.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information when shopping on the Changes In Latitude website as well as agreeing to promptly notify Changes In Latitude Travel Store if or when you discover or suspect any security breaches related to the website. When shopping on the Changes In Latitude Travel Store website, you agree you will maintain the security of your password and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account and the information you provide Changes In Latitude Travel Store.
-You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Changes In Latitude Travel Store and all employees and officers of Changes In Latitude Travel Store, against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) originating or related to your use of the Changes In Latitude Travel Store website or any content you use, post, upload, distribute, store or otherwise use or transmit on or through our website. You also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Changes In Latitude Travel Store, employees and officers of any violations or violations of the rights of another or your conduct in any connection with these Sites and of these Terms.
- This website does not target nor is it intended for use by anyone under the age of 12. By using this site you represent you are 12 years or older in age.
Changes In Latitude Travel Store recognizes that our customers value their privacy and we operate our business with that in mind. We will never sell or rent your information to anyone or any other company. Any customer information that we receive in the course of doing business with you is used only to provide you, personally, with the best possible customer service while you are shopping at our store and at our website. Any information you share will never passed on to anyone, with the exception of trusted third party companies that are assist us in the way we conduct our business, operate our website, and service you. These third parties agree to keep all information confidential. We treat your information responsibly and protect that information out of respect for you and the trust you place in us when you choose to do business with Changes In Latitude Travel Store.
What Data Is Collected – In the course of running our retail business, we need to collect a limited amount of personal information in order to provide our customers with the best customer service that we can and to conduct any requested retail sales transactions. We limit the amount of data collected to the minimum amount required for the completion of the customer's requested purpose. The following are the types of information collected.
Contact Information: Required for properly shipping a purchase (address), for sending order status emails, newsletters or requested information (email address), and for contacting you with order questions and returning phone calls (telephone number).
Credit Card Information: Required for payment verification of a purchase either in our store or through our website. Credit card information is not stored anywhere in our computer system and therefore unobtainable to possible breaches of our computer system.
Website Visit Information: Required by the retail shopping basket software to work properly. A "cookie" is a small piece of text data that is temporarily stored on your computer by your web browser. The data is not linked to any personal information, but keeps track of your visit and shopping cart while interacting with our website. This information is deleted from our website on a regular basis.
How Data Is Collected – Data is collected in two ways:
(1) Information provided by you when you purchase one of our products, complete surveys, or request information, such as email newsletters.
(2) Information collected automatically when you visit our website by the "cookies" utilized by the retail software on the website.